With over 20 years experience in the culinary industry, spanning across all sectors from Food Service, Retail and the Travel Sectors. Steve Walpole Ltd is able to offer a wide range of Expertise and skill sets suit your project or company needs. Whatever your vision or budget and what your customer demographics, we can help you provide a ‘culinary solution’ that gives you a distinctive edge.
Steve Walpole Ltd has worked on projects large and small, in varying areas of the food Industry and with our extensive experience we are certain that we can help you develop a great service experience for your customers.
A brief overview of Steve’s work over the past few years:
- 2014 – Present: Director and lead consultant – Steve Walpole Ltd
- 2012 – 2013: Executive Head Development Chef – Ugo Foods Group
- 2012 – 2012: Executive Chef – Corney & Barrow Bars
- 2007 – 2012: Senior Executive Chef for Innovation & Culinary Excellence – Gate Gourmet Ltd UK & Ireland
- 2001 – 2007: Senior Lecturer & Course Co-ordinator for the Fifteen Foundation – Westminster Kingsway College
- 2006 – 2007: South East Co-ordinator – Academy of Culinary Arts
- 2002 – 2005: Evening Brasserie Kitchen Head Chef – Westminster Kingsway College
- 1999 – 2001: Senior Chef de Partie – House of Commons
- 1996 – 1999: Chef de Partie – House of Commons
- 1994 – 1996: Assistant Chef de Partie – House of Commons